Paver Driveways & Walkways
Transform Your Property With Beautiful Hardscapes
Transforming your property is a great way to create a lasting impression in the minds of your guests. Hardscaping, which refers to any landscape design that involves hard surfaces or materials has become an increasingly popular choice for homeowners looking to increase curb appeal. The most common type of hardscape material is pavers. Here are some of the benefits of choosing pavers over other types of materials when it comes time to do your landscaping.
1) Durability – Pavers are incredibly durable and able to withstand the pressures of traffic. This can be especially important if you happen to have children or pets who may be playing on the surface often. Walkways in particular are very susceptible to damage from regular foot traffic, but with pavers, you can rest assured that your surface will be there for the long haul.
2) Design Flexibility – Pavers come in a variety of materials and colors to meet any landscaping design needs. You’ll find intricate patterns and textures along with solid color pavers that allow you many opportunities for creativity. There’s no end to what you can do in terms of design and the best part is, any changes can be readily made in future updates.
3) Maintenance – This is especially important when it comes to walkways and driveways. Pavers require little maintenance once installed. You may find that you need to clean them on occasion or apply sealant, but beyond that, you’ll find that pavers are far more forgiving than other materials.
4) Longevity – Because of their strength and durability, pavers will last for decades with little to no signs of wear.
By choosing beautiful hardscapes for your yard or driveway, you can create the perfect environment for outdoor entertaining or simply enjoy the added luxury of a stylish new entrance to your home.
Licensed & Insured
Fast Completion Times
Paver Walkway Installation
If you are looking for the best way to live in style, installing a paver walkway is an excellent solution. Paver walkways provide more than just something to walk on, they also add valuable character and curb appeal to your East Tennessee house or business. The bottom line: new paver installation is 100% worth your investment!
If you are convinced that a new paver walkway is right for your property, here’s what to expect from the process:
1. Determine the Right Type of Paver For You – As you consider your options, keep in mind that pavers come in an assortment of shapes and sizes. Depending on your preference and budget, you can go with square pavers or travertine pavers. Paver stones are typically made of natural stone like limestone and sandstone.
2. Laying the Paving Stones – The actual installation process differs depending on whether you opt for interlocking pavers or non-interlocking pavers. For non-interlocking pavers, you will place sand or gravel in the joints to provide a level surface with a key pattern.
3. Maintaining Your Paver Walkway – A new paver walkway requires minimal maintenance and upkeep. However, it is important to protect your investment with regular cleaning and sealing of your pavers.
Don't Put It Off Any Longer. Let's Build That Wall.
We service the entire Tri-Cities Tennessee area with quality retaining wall construction services.
Paver Driveway Installation
Imagine how great you (or your guests) will feel when you pull up a beautifully designed paver driveway! Pavers offer any home a richness and depth that is unparalleled. They create the perfect street appeal for your home, giving it curb appeal and value by adding style and making your driveway or patio look great.
Here in Kingsport, TN, we want our guests to feel like they are walking into a home that is well taken care of. As you can imagine, this makes paver driveways the perfect choice for the front of any home. According to HomeAdvisor, driveways installed in 2016 were 17% more expensive than the previous year’s average. With paver driveway installation costing between $3 and $10 per square foot, this upgrade will be well worth the investment because of the value it adds to your home.
We have a long standing history of building lasting relationships with our customers by making sure that they are satisfied from beginning to end. Our team is dedicated to offering professional advice on how to best plan each project, and we will always provide you with a free estimate. Call us today!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Our services start with your first call. Call us and schedule an appointment. During our initial consultation, we’ll discuss your vision of the project, the work you want to be done, and the surveying process of your location.
Once we’ve noted down your needs, we create a custom plan. Our strategy is always based on your vision. We’ll also give you different options and estimates to choose from.
Now sit back, relax, and let us work our magic. After the consultation, our team drops by your home to transform the area. Our mission is to bring to life what you had envisioned for your landscape.
Once we’re done with your yard, invite family and friends over to enjoy your completed space. If there are any necessary adjustments, our team can return to make the changes; otherwise, enjoy your new space!
GET A FREE QUOTE
AREAS WE SERVE
TRI-CITIES AREA SERVES
ZIP CODES SERVED
37660, 37662, 37663, 37664, 37665, 37669, 37601, 37602, 37604, 37605, 37614, 37615, 37616, 37617, 37618, 37620, 37621, 37625, 37640, 37641, 37642, 37643, 37644, 37645, 37650, 37656, 37657, , 37658, 37659, 37680, 37681, 37682, 37683, 37684, 37686, 37687, 37688, 37690, 37691, 37692, 37693, 37694