Paver Patio & Walkway Installation
Your Kingsport Pavers
Traditionally, paved surfaces are smooth, but you have the option to go for paver patio designs that have stones or rocks, adding a little more texture and character.
The best thing about using pavers for your outdoor living space is the opportunity for creative designs. You can make them with stone pieces shaped from composite materials or natural stone. If you want to bring your home improvement vision to life, we are here to help!
As a top paver installation contractor here in Kingsport, we are well-equipped to transform your home or commercial property with gorgeous designs that are both affordable and durable.
Licensed & Insured
Fast Completion Times
Why Choose Pavers?
This is one of the many questions we get from clients when they ask about paver walkway builder services.
Many homeowners are considering pavers — whether it’s a small area, like walkways or an outside patio, or a larger area, like a driveway or an entrance area. But what are the benefits of installing pavers?
As a conscientious homeowner, you’d want your walkways, patio, driveway, and pool deck to stand up to the weather, look new for many years to come, and require little maintenance. At the same time, you want this home improvement project to be cost-effective. For this reason, pavers are rising in popularity amongst homeowners.
Here are some of the benefits that pavers provide you when it comes to which material to use for your new patio or walkway:
- Pavers are affordable, durable, and easy to maintain. Interlocking pavers are known for their strength. Concrete slabs are prone to breaking and cracking, which requires patches for a good fix. This type of repair, while it does the job, can clash with your landscape’s appearance. On the other hand, pavers are stable, sturdy, and allow for contraction and expansion. Pavers are also easy to maintain, which makes them the better option over concrete slabs. Also, when you choose pavers, you’ll be putting your money into affordable patio enhancement solutions that enhance your home’s value.
- You have a variety of creative options with pavers. If you’ve wanted endless paver patio designs and options, here’s your chance. Paver patios are available in different patterns, shapes, colors, textures, and patterns. Plus, you can use pavers to go beyond creating a beautiful patio. You can combine all the hardscaping elements of your property (e.g. retaining walls, walkways, or a built-in fireplace) with pavers. Our contractors can also blend the pavers to achieve a pattern or create a natural look for your yard. With pavers, you can achieve any landscaping style — from rustic to modern.
Don't Put It Off Any Longer. Let's Build That Wall.
We service the entire Tri-Cities Tennessee area with quality retaining wall construction services.
What to Expect During Patio Paver Installation?
So, let’s say you said yes to pavers. What’s next?
The installation process involves several elements for consideration such as:
- Digging. There will be digging to achieve the right depth for the paver installation.
- Barrier. A barrier minimizes the growth of weeds and vegetation.
- Base. Creation of a level and flat surface by packing down dirt, as well as the use of sand or a paver base.
- Drainage. Controlling the slope of the land via better grading, which improves the drainage.
- Edging. Creation of a stable and solid edge around your patio using more vinyl, cement, or pavers to keep pavers intact.
- Filing. Once the pavers are set, our contractors will fill in the cracks with sand to prevent the growth of weeds, as well as to achieve a finished look.
WHY CHOOSE US FOR YOUR NEXT HOME IMPROVEMENT PROJECT?
When choosing a paver installation contractor in Kingsport or any place in the Tri-Cities area, it’s important to work with a contractor who finishes the project on time and within budget.
Regardless if you are a homeowner or commercial property owner, you deserve to work with an experienced company that can provide you the quality of service that you are looking for, without sacrificing the quality of material and the speed to complete projects in a timely manner.
While some landscaping companies here in Kingsport and Tri-Cities may either not have enough resources to finish projects on time and within budget due to being overbooked or understaffed, we strive to achieve a healthy balance between quality service and the number of clients.
Our paver installation team is committed to excellence. Each project receives 100 percent attention from a dedicated team that guarantees completed projects in record time. Call us today to schedule an appointment or to learn more about our services.
GET A FREE QUOTE
When choosing a landscape company in the Tri-Cities area, you want to work with a professional who is committed to excellence. We are committed to being the premier landscaping company in Kingsport that you can trust. Call us today to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment!